- 🚀Delivery time>> Worldwide 5-10 days
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
- 😊Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
- 🚢Shipping>>We got stock in California and New York, USA, London, England, Sydney, Australia. We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49.99.
- 🏆After Sales Service>> 2 Years Warranty, Support Trade-in For New Within 1 Year.
Father's Day Promotion： We are all sold at the cost price $49.99 of the product, limited to 1,000 customers. After the sale, the original price will be restored to $74.96.
OVER $49.99 FREE SHIPPING. Our products are in limited stock so that most people can buy them.
New Year's Eagle：
- ONLY $49.99 !!Last 24 hours!
- fast refunds>>1-4 hours;
- Only a small amount of stock left., if you want, please buy it!
- It’s a rare price because of the exquisite workmanship
Not only is the 2021 American Eagle the first Eagle to launch in the new year with an issue date of Jan. 7, but also, after 35 years, the reverse of this iconic coin is getting a makeover later in the year.
Don’t miss your chance to purchase the final edition of the coin with its original reverse design. For some collectors, this will be the opportunity to complete their collection with the last of this original design minted at the WestPoin Mint.
- 35th release of Proof American Eagle Coins!
- Special WWII 76th Anniversary Privy Mark!
- Limited mintage of only 800 coins!
Symbol of freedom:On the obverse side of the 2021 American Eagle in this listing is the image of Walking Liberty. Her figure is shown here in left-profile relief as she strides toward the sun on the horizon. Her right hand reaches out to the bright light of a new day as the American flag flutters around her shoulders and her left hand carries branches of oak and laurel. American’s classic symbol for liberty and freedom.
Olive branch of peace:The reverse face of 2021 Privy Proof American Eagle Coins includes the historic national emblem of the United States. The heraldic eagle was first designed in 1792, with this design coming from John Mercanti. Created in 1986 for the release of the American Silver Eagle, it boasts a powerful version of the eagle with a large US national shield. The bird clutches the arrows of war and olive branch of peace, while a triangular cluster of 13 stars is featured overhead.
FULL SET (2011-2021 11 COINS CONTAIN：2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021)
Suitable for investment:
The 1997 American Eagle from the US Mint had production totals of 4295004 BU coins. The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.
( It doesn't include the box)
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Limit BUY 5 (SAVE $10 & FREE SHIPPING), you can save $6.99 shipping fee!!
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control Department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
- 🌍Worldwide Express Shippin
- 🔒100% Secure Payments
- ✔️100% Money-Back GUARANTEE
- 📞 24/7 Customers Support
Click "Add to Cart" Above To Order Now
We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 15 days at the earliest